Friday, March 22, 2013

Chicago Wilderness

Today I took a train ride down to the city. Trains are always better for the environment than cars. They don’t pollute the air as much as a car and they can move a lot more people at once which is super efficient. I think its a lot of fun taking the train! (First picture)
I love looking out the window! (Picture two)
After my train ride I went to visit the Chicago Wilderness office. Chicago Wilderness is a really cool organization that Elmhurst Park District is a member of. (http://www.chicagowilderness.org) They want to help the environment! Here is a picture of me interviewing the Director of Chicago Wilderness, Melinda Pruitt-Jones. (Picture three)
I asked her if there was anything she wanted me to tell my friends back at Elmhurst and she said, “I want all your friends to make sure they get outside and play!” I told her not to worry because at Eldridge Nature Center we have so many fun programs that let us play outside.
Until next time my friends,
Eco the Raccoon






No comments:

Post a Comment